Monday 3 September 2012

Just Five days to go.


I'll be honest and say I'm feeling lousy with mood swings and anxieties, but that seems to be how my mind is coping with being out of work, fluctuating in depressive moods and with a short attention span for anything but books and making things and even then I have to be in the creative/bookworm mood. Saturday starts the clean slate and the beginning of the list. I am trying to work out how to do this. A daily posting? or do I do a weekly summary or something less structured. I also am trying to plan out some of the activities such as giving blood as they need registration first. I am going to try and get hold of a video camera to do some v-log posts along the way as it will break things up from the wall o' text format. 

I've set up the ticker for my weightloss goal. It's only a simple HTML thing from ticker factory, but it does the job well unless doing the ECDL course over the next few weeks gives me some insight into making my own one or a friend helps out.

No comments:

Post a Comment