Monday 10 September 2012

Weighing in for the first time.

As part of the challenge I'm aiming to lose at least 30kg and keep it off over the year. I'll be updating this bit monthly because I don't want to obsess about it. Admittedly I am a big girl and I feel unhealthy at present because I've spent the past few months doing very little. It's a moot point. I have PCOS (polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) which means that weight loss is often difficult as my body is naturally insulin resistant which means that certain dieting fads aren't a good idea. I am going back into eating a Low GI diet which means more whole grain products, less sugar and eating foods that offer slow release sustained energy. Because I cannot afford a gym membership I've made it an aim to go on a long brisk walk each day and mess about on my Wii - we have Just Dance and Wii Sports. I am doing pretty well on this so far. Already told Husbeast I'll be going running with him by the end of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment